When it comes to choosing a baby class on the Wirral and Ellesmere Port, we are definitely very lucky to be spoiled for choice with some amazing options! But what makes Mini Magoos different from the rest? Why do our customers keep returning and why do our classes regularly sell out?
1. A different adventure every week! From a trip in the jungle, a swim under the sea or a rave with your baby. With over 20 different themes, it’s never a dull moment!
2. All of our sessions are designed with baby in mind! They will stretch your baby’s cognitive, social and physical development. Wonder why we are doing an activity? Fear not, if you don’t catch the reasoning behind it during class, get in touch as I love explaining the reasons behind our lesson plans!
3. Our classes are completely baby-led! Don’t fear about taking away a prop or instrument that your baby is enjoying playing with. Everything is left for your baby to explore if they aren’t quite ready to move on. If baby needs to feed or change during class, that’s no problem too. With big, private halls where we hold our classes you can do what you need without feeling on show!
4. Booking a full term can ensure your place is there, with no need to worry about classes being too full! You see the same people each week to build a great sense of community within our sessions and the chance to stop by for a brew afterwards is always a bonus! If you cant make a week let us know and you can attend another location or have a class pass to carry over and use when you can!
5. Memories! Attending a class like Mini Magoos will give you memories (and photos) to last a lifetime! Its a brilliant opportunity for bonding and time that is spent just for you away from the distractions of washing up and mobile phones! Those early moments with baby are absolutely precious and what better way to spend it than having tons of fun?!